Archives for: December 2011, 15
Categories: New Magazines
New Magazines for Your Holiday Reading!
NGS Magazine, October-December 2011, Vol. 37, No. 4
* "Ten Top Tips for Concluding a Genealogical Project" by David McDonald, pgs. 22-24.
* "Using Obituaries and City Directories with the Census as Your Guide" by Diane L. Giannini, pgs. 25-28.
* "Getting Family History Information Through the Back Door" by Jean Wilcox Hibben, pgs. 29-32.
National Genealogical Society Quarterly, September 2011, Vol. 99, No. 3
* "Finding a Man's Past Through His Children: Four Wives of John C. Fawkner of Kentucky and Indiana" by J. H. Fonkert, pgs. 165-184.
* "Greetings from Winchester Gaol: The Plight of Robert Arnold" by Allen R. Peterson, pgs. 213-226.
Relatively Speaking, November 2011, Vol. 39, No. 4
* "The Nanton Lancaster Air Museum - Canada's Bomber Command Memorial" by David Birrell, pgs. 137-141.
* "Did One of Your Ancestors Own a Business?" by Denis Daubert, pgs. 142-149.
This blog will inform you about the new items added to our collection; recommend some of the best online genealogy resources for you to use; and notify you of any upcoming genealogy and heritage-related workshops and events in the Regina community or around province. So remember to bookmark this page or subscribe to one of the RSS feeds so can you always remain up-to-date. And don't forget, we love to hear what you think so don't be shy about leaving your comments!Get XML feeds whenever this blog is updated!
What are XML feeds?