Archives for: March 2012, 22
Categories: New Magazines
New Magazine Issues for the End of March
Folklore, Spring 2012, Vol. 33, No. 2
* "Effects on Rural Saskatchewan Families in the Second World War Era" by Dylan Pollon, pgs. 8-10.
* "Shattered Lives: The Shell Lake Massacre" by Crystal Schindel, pgs. 16-18.
* "Hungarians in the West: a Brief History of the Kaposvar Colony in Saskatchewan" by Dale Nagy, pgs. 25-27.
* "Weyburn Mental Hospital: The Rise and Fall of a Saskatchewan Landmark" by Blaine Pauls, pgs. 31-33.
Relatively Speaking, February 2012, Vol. 40, No. 1
* "Searching for Charlotte" by Marilyn Lappi, pgs. 11-13.
* "The Search for Pocahontas" by Rob Milson, pgs. 15-18.
* "Family Treasures--A Birthday Book Holds Unique Revelations" by Marilyn Hindmarch, pgs. 19-23.
Worth, Spring 2012, Vol. 24, No. 1
* "3D Model Saskatchewan", pg. 6
* "Yorkton Flour Mill" by Murray G. Miller. pgs. 8-9
* "Prince Albert Main Street Program: More Than 7 Blocks" by Joe Ralko, pgs 14-18.
Note: These issues can be borrowed for 1 week. Back issues of most Prairie History Room magazines are kept in the shelf behind the current issue and can also be borrowed for a 1 week loan period.
This blog will inform you about the new items added to our collection; recommend some of the best online genealogy resources for you to use; and notify you of any upcoming genealogy and heritage-related workshops and events in the Regina community or around province. So remember to bookmark this page or subscribe to one of the RSS feeds so can you always remain up-to-date. And don't forget, we love to hear what you think so don't be shy about leaving your comments!Get XML feeds whenever this blog is updated!
What are XML feeds?