How do I get access to the Internet when I'm at the Library?
Computer workstations with Internet access are available at all RPL locations. These workstations:
- Are free-of-charge
- Can be used for up to one hour per person per day
- Require a valid Regina Public Library card (or valid identification for non-residents)
- An agreement to follow the Library's Internet Access Policy
Some workstations may be reserved for specific dates and times. Simply use our online reservation system, or visit or call the RPL location where you wish to use the Internet.
Some workstations offer word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
Colour and black and white printing, copying, and scanning are available at each RPL location. These printers/copiers feature the following:
- 3 paper sizes: 8.5” x 11” (letter), 8.5” x 14” (legal), and 11” x 17” (ledger)
- Double-sided and duplex printing/copying options
- Free scanning
- Black and white copies are $0.15 per page
- Colour copies are $0.40 per page
Wireless Access is available at all Regina Public Library locations! No Library card or access code is needed. Just bring in your wireless Internet device (Wi-Fi enabled laptop or PDA) to any RPL location and connect for free and unlimited access. Please view or download instructions on connecting to the Library's Wireless Internet.