To become a registered adult learner, you must be:
How do I register to become a learner?
- at least 18 years of age
- a resident of Regina
- a permanent resident of Canada OR a Canadian citizen
What services are available to me as a learner?
- Contact the Literacy Office to make an appointment; you may visit us in the Literacy Office, call 306-777-6009, or send us email.
- If you are a Canadian citizen, you must bring two pieces of identification. One of the two must be your Regina Public Library card OR a piece of identification with your Regina address.
- If you are not a Canadian citizen, you must bring your Permanent Resident card and a second piece of identification with your Regina address.
- English-as-an-Additional Language Group Tutoring Sessions
- Access to language learning software and library databases during scheduled Literacy hours in Central Library's computer lab
- One-to-one tutoring program. (Please note the current waiting time to be matched with a tutor is 2 years.)