ESL Online Tutor Training Tool
Try our new ESL Online Tutor Training Tool
To Access the ESL Online Tutor Training Tool
If you need assistance please contact the Alice Samkoe, Literacy Supervisor, at 777-6010 or email email@example.com .
- On your computer open your Internet browser. The tool has been tested using Internet Explorer and Firefox web browsers. The address of the tool is: http://apps.reginalibrary.ca/moodle
- On the left hand side of the page under the heading Available Courses, click on ESL Online Tutor Training Tool.
- You are now on the login page. As this is your first time accessing the tool, you need to create an account. Follow the instructions on the right hand side of the page, entitled ''Is this your first time here?'' to create your account.
*This course does not have an ''enrolment key''.
- Once you have created your account you must go to your email account to look for your confirmation message. The message will be from ''Admin User'' and will have a subject line of ''account confirmation''. Click the web link provided in this message to activate your account.
- This is the message you will see when you have clicked the link: ''You are about to enroll yourself as a member of this course. Are you sure you wish to do this?'' Click on Yes. You will be directed to the course page.
*Now that you have set up your account, the next time you enter the course you will be able to login with your username and password, on the left hand side of the login page.
- You will receive a second email confirming your enrolment and asking you to update your profile. It is your choice to add additional information. It is not mandatory to add any of the additional information requested.
- Once you are in the ESL Online Tutor Training Tool it is important to read the News forum - *Please read before starting the course.* This will help you use the website more effectively.