Your Library at Home
Our branches are closed, but we’re bringing the library to you. Explore our digital services to read, watch, listen and learn – from the comfort of home!
How to access RPL’s digital services
If you’ve already got an RPL library card, you’re ready to go.
- Select your service and log in using your existing library card number and PIN.
- Some services may require you to create an account with them.
No library card? No problem! Follow this process to sign up for a digital services card:
- Fill in and submit this online registration form.
- On completion, you will receive a temporary barcode that you can use with your PIN to register for programs immediately.
- To access our digital services, call us at 306-777-6000, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Mondays - Saturdays or 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Sundays, to verify your identity and residency in Regina and we will upgrade your card to a digital services card.
- If you are unable to fill out the online form, call us at 306-777-6000, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Mondays - Saturdays or 1:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Sundays, and we will fill out the form for you and verify your identity and residency in Regina over the phone.
We’ve picked a few of our favourites, below, to get you started. Looking for personalized reading recommendations? Take advantage of our Books4Me service. You can also explore our full list of Digital Services. And check out our blog for recommendations, reading lists and more.
- Overdrive: Thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks for all ages and interests, in multiple languages.
- hoopla: Instant access to a huge library of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- TumbleBook Library (children): Access animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, and eBooks and graphic novels for children.
- Rhymes for Babies: Rhyming videos you can follow along with, led by RPL children’s programmers.
- TumbleBook Library: Access animated, talking picture books, read-along chapter books, and eBooks and graphic novels for children. TumbleBook Library also has National Geographic videos, and books in French and Spanish.
- Brainfuse: Online tutoring, study guides, and lessons available, tied to Saskatchewan curriculum. Homework help for students in grades K-12 offered daily.
- Books4Me: Personalized book lists made for you by RPL librarians. Just fill out our form!
- PressReader: Full issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines from around the world.
- RBDigital: Popular, full-colour magazines you can read anytime, anywhere, including new and backlist titles.
- Canadian major dailies: Access to current content and significant backfiles from more than 20 of Canada’s top national and regional newspapers in full-text format.
- hoopla: Stream new and favourite movies and televisions shows for all ages.
- Kanopy: Stream the best in documentaries, classic films, world cinema, and Indie films. Access more than 5700 titles from the Great Courses collection designed to support lifelong learning across all subjects.
- Naxos Video Library: View an extensive collection of streaming classical music performances, opera, ballet, live concerts and documentaries.
- NFB Campus: Get great Canadian content from the National Film Board of Canada (NFB), with free streaming video of NFB films
- hoopla: Listen to music right now on hoopla. From current hits to classic favourites, hoopla has your perfect soundtrack.
- Naxos music library: Naxos Music Library is the world's largest online classical music library offering streaming access to over 127,000 CDs with over 1.9 million tracks. On average, over 800 new CDs are added to the library every month.
- Naxos World Music Library: Naxos Music Library World offers a wide range of world music, from legendary historical musical performances to contemporary world music. Recordings of over 32,000 artists, over 1,500 cultural groups represented, and music from over 150 countries. In addition, enjoy the complete Smithsonian Folkways catalogue!
- Naxos Jazz: Naxos Music Library Jazz is one of the most comprehensive collections of Jazz music available online.
- Naxos Works: Naxos Works Database is your reliable source for classical, orchestral and chamber music.
- Gale Courses: Gale Courses offers a wide range of highly interactive, instructor led online courses that you can take for free with your Library card. Courses run for six weeks and new sessions begin every month. Courses cover a broad range of subjects including: Business, Computers, Health, Education, and Personal Enrichment (Photography, Screenwriting, Drawing, etc).
- Lynda: Business, software, technology and creative skills tutorials, taught by recognized industry professionals.
- Brainfuse: Online tutoring, study guides, and lessons available, tied to Saskatchewan curriculum. Online homework help for students in grades K-12 offered daily
- Mango Languages: Learn conversational skills for a wide variety of languages.
- Kanopy: Access more than 5,700 titles from the Great Courses collection designed to support lifelong learning across all subjects.
- Early Literacy: Interactive online storytimes for babies and caregivers.
- School Support: Learn about online resources and programs for students, teachers, and parents.
- Adult: Online programs and book clubs for a wide range of interests.
- Business: Online workshops on small business, personal finance, and employment services.
- Programs: Our full list of online offerings, for all ages and interests.