The Regina Public Library is among a few public libraries in Canada that offer business services and programs. Whether you are planning to start a business, looking for a job, or wanting to improve your financial knowledge, we have a wide range of resources and programs available to meet your specific needs. Our services and programs are FREE!
- Assistance in identifying the resources you may need to start and grow your business
- Free consultations to discuss business ideas and procedures to start your business
- Free programs in collaboration with industry experts to discuss entrepreneurship, personal finance, and career development
- Free one-on-one career coaching (resume, cover letter, and interview preparation etc.)
- Referrals to industry associations and professionals in the business community
- Business networking opportunities