Get one-to-one assistance to improve your resume, interview skills, and to help answer career-related questions. Sessions are facilitated by qualified volunteer coaches. Appointment required.
- Individual sessions are 45 minutes.
- You may be assigned to start meeting your coach at 12:00 pm or 12:45 pm.
- There are limited spots available. Please confirm your attendance upon receipt of a confirmation request email, if you can't confirm, your appointment spot will be given to the next person available.
- Do not register multiple sessions at one time, please allow others to have equal opportunity to use the service
This program is conducted through zoom.
- You will receive a zoom invitation for the appointment which will include the webinar ID and your exact appointment time.
- If you are registered but have not received the Zoom invitation by Tuesday, that means all tutors/coaches have been fully booked. We will contact you to see if you are interested to book the next session available.
- If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Tim at 306-777-6013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of RPL's commitment to economic development in Regina. Program is available to teens and adults.