Borrow eBooks, eAudiobooks, and digital magazines through Overdrive and the Libby app to enjoy on your computer, tablet, smartphone or eReader (including Kobos). When your item is due, titles automatically expire so never worry about late fees again!
New content available!
Digital magazines are now available through Overdrive/Libby.
- Overdrive has acquired RBdigital, so magazines previously available in the RBdigital app have moved, and the RBdigital app is being retired.
- Access all your digital reading materials through a single app!
- Login to Overdrive or the Libby app and search for your favorite title to see what magazines are available.
- You can also search your favorite topics and limit to magazines.
With the Libby app:
- Download the Libby app onto your mobile device and search for Regina Public Library and add Saskatchewan Library Consortium.
- Choose your location (Regina Public Library) and enter your Library card number and PIN.
- The Libby app is available through Apple, Google Play, and Microsoft. See Libby’s Help page here for complete information.
- Libby is also available in your web browser at libbyapp.com (using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge).
If you have a Kindle Fire tablet or Kobo ereader: currently Libby is not available on these devices. Please use the Overdrive app instead (see below).
- Download the Overdrive app or visit Overdrive on a desktop computer: https://saskatchewan.overdrive.com
- Create an Overdrive account and Add a Library (search Regina Public Library and add Saskatchewan Library Consortium).
- Login with your Library card and PIN.
- If you have a Kobo ereader start here.
- The Overdrive app is compatible across many devices. See complete list here.
Everything Else You Need to Know
Loan Periods and Limits
Regina Public Library (RPL) customers may check out 10 titles at a time for up to 21 days for each title.
Customers can have up to fifty (50) titles on hold at a time. You will receive an email notification when the item becomes available. Once the email is sent, you’ll have 2 days (48 hours) to borrow the title before your hold is canceled. Or turn on automatic borrowing and never miss a hold again!
OVERDRIVE AND YOUR PRIVACY
Need More Help?
- Full support for all these features and how to read eBooks on your Kobo ereader is available from the OverDrive Help site or from the Libby site.
- If you need to renew your library card or reset your PIN, please contact our staff.
- Staff can also provide basic assistance with the service.
- Waiting longer than usual for your eBooks? Click here to learn more.