Welcome to LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda.com). Customers familiar with Lynda will find all the same great course content but with lots of exciting additional features.
Get 24/7 access to online learning tutorials taught by recognized industry professionals across business, creative and technology sectors. Over 16,000 expert-led courses with new content added regularly.
- Learn in multiple languages (French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese)
- Earn a certificate upon course completion. We recommended that you download your certificates of completion and save them to your own computer in case you ever lose access to your learning history.
- Receive relevant recommendations trending in your field
- Ask questions and receive responses from instructors and other learners
- View courses anytime on your computer or on your mobile device
- Short videos offer convenient and bite-sized learning for people on the go
HOW DO I GET STARTED:
- Click the GO button at the top of this page.
- Enter your library card number and PIN when prompted. No LinkedIn account required.
- Choose skills you would like to work on and set a weekly goal (this step can be skipped).
- Browse course categories by selecting the dropdown Library menu along the top of the screen, or use the search bar.
- There is no registration required for courses. Simply select a course for instant access.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW:
- For a general introduction to LinkedIn Learning and using the app, click on the TUTORIAL on this page.
- When using the app for the first time, select Sign In and then Sign In With Your Library Card
- Your Library ID is: www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/reginalibrary.
- You will need to complete the ID by typing: reginalibrary
- If you change your library card number, your learning history won’t be accessible under your new card number.
- When creating your new account, it could take up to 30 mins for your learning history to transfer over.
Need More Help?
LINKEDIN LEARNING AND YOUR PRIVACY: