Get 24/7 access to online learning tutorials taught by recognized industry professionals across business, creative and technology sectors. Short videos offer convenient and bite-sized learning to fit into busy schedules and for people on the go.
- Learn in multiple languages (including French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese)
- Earn course completion certificates (we recommend downloading certificates to your computer or device in case your learning history is lost)
- Receive relevant recommendations trending in your field
- Ask questions and receive responses from instructors and other learners
- View courses anytime on your computer or on your mobile device
For quick tips to help you get started with LinkedIn Learning, select the Tutorial button on this page.
- Select the GO button on this page.
- Enter your library card number and PIN when prompted. No LinkedIn account required.
- Choose skills you would like to work on and set a weekly goal (this step can be skipped).
- Browse course categories by selecting the dropdown Library menu along the top of the screen, or use the search bar.
- Simply choose a course for instant access. View as many courses as you like.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW:
Certificates of Completion:
LinkedIn Learning's commitment to privacy means it does not capture any personally identifiable information (PII) from customers accessing through the library. Therefore, certificates of completion will not include your name.
Using the LinkedIn Learning app:
- When using the app for the first time, select Sign In and then Sign In With Your Library Card
- Your Library ID is: www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/reginalibrary.
- You will need to complete the ID by typing: reginalibrary
- If you change your library card number, your learning history won’t be accessible under your new card number.
- When creating your new account, it could take up to 30 mins for your learning history to transfer over.
Need More Help?
- To contact learning support go to LinkedIn Learning Help and search Help categories or choose 'Other' and create a support ticket
- You can also login to your account from this page by selecting the GO button and entering your library card number and PIN. Select the 'Me icon' on the top of the page and choose 'Help center' from the drop down menu. Search the Help categories or choose 'Other' and create a support ticket.
- If you need to renew your library card or reset your PIN, please contact our staff.
LINKEDIN LEARNING AND YOUR PRIVACY: