At Regina Public Library, we’re pleased to provide parents and caregivers with a great selection of resources, programs and services to support children at every age and stage.
A great place to start is with our amazing collection of materials, and some pretty unique services.
Note that some items may only be available at select locations. Contact your favourite branch to learn more.
- Books, movies and music for all ages and stages.
- Audiobooks: Children living with print disabilities can access audiobooks in a variety of formats, through our Outreach unit.
- Digital Resources: Find video storybooks, recommended reading lists, online encyclopedias and more.
- Personal Reference and Readers’ Advisory: Chat with staff to find library materials that are the right fit for your child. Contact any location to book an appointment.
- Professional Readers’ Advisory: We also offer Readers’ Advisory services for daycares and teachers. Contact one of our branches to learn more.