Live online sessions through November.
Literacy doesn’t just pertain to reading! Strengthen your understanding of money with our financial experts – for free.
Dr. Larry Bates is an economist, investment banker and author of Beat the Bank: The Canadian Guide to Simply Successful Investing.
His webinar will show you how to boost your ultimate nest egg through smart, low cost investing. It's retirement investing basics with a twist: industry secrets that illuminate hidden costs in common investment products, setting you up for the higher returns and long-term success that you and your family deserve.
Don't miss it. Register now!
Larry Bates: Beat the Bank
- Monday, November 2, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Effective Tax Strategies
- Tuesday, November 3 2020, 7:00pm - 8:30pm
Dividend Stocks and ETFs
- Wednesday, November 4 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Maximizing Your CPP Retirement Benefits
- Thursday, November 5 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Living Well on Retirement Income
- Thursday, November 12 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesday, November 17 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Planning Financially for Your New Baby
- Wednesday, November 25 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
All sessions are conducted over Zoom. If you don't have a library card, sign up for one here.
For more free personal finance resources available 24 hours/day, click the button below.