The library is a great place to find entertainment, get help with homework, or even just to chill out.
Find the shows, songs and books you want, when you want them:
Bored? We’ve got plenty of programs and fun stuff to do, no matter what you’re into.
- Try out free programs like yoga and meditation, X-box Hour, art exploration, journaling and more.
- Visit select branches to play with our 3D Printer, our Virtual Reality Gaming or our huge library of video games.
Need a hand with school work?
- We offer free one-on-one and group student support programs like Homework Help, to help you get your assignments done.
- At some of our branches, we’ll even lend you a laptop to use.
- Our website also features a lot of online digital resources and reference materials you can use like encyclopedias, online workshops and learning databases.
Find some space of your own.
- If you need a break from the world, visit one of our branches, and just hang out.
- We have lots of comfortable seating and space where you and your friends can meet up and chill out (we don’t even mind if you make a bit of noise).