Volunteers are standing by to provide one-to-one help with your homework or exam preparation. Sessions are by appointment only and held via Zoom.
- Individual sessions are 45 minutes.
- Two timeslots available: 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- You will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator to confirm your timeslot.
- Participants are required to bring their questions/assignments/textbooks or workbook and the volunteer will do their best to assist
This program is conducted through Zoom.
- You will receive a zoom an invitation for the appointment which will include the webinar ID and your exact appointment time.
- If you are registered but have not received the Zoom invitation your appointment is not confirmed. We will contact you to see if you are interested to book the next session available.
- If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Amanda at 306-777-6069 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program is available to teens and adults.