Saskatchewan Regional Park Passes
Get out and explore our Regional Parks this summer with a free Parks Pass from RPL.
Check back when passes become available for summer, 2023!
How to borrow a Pass:
How it works:
- Passes are first come, first served. Numbers are listed in the catalogue, but you must visit a branch to borrow a pass.
- A valid library card is required to check out a pass.
- Passes can be checked out for a maximum of 7 days.
- Holds and renewals are not allowed.
- Passes can be returned to any RPL branch, but not outside of the city.
- Passes are for park entry only; camping and activity fees are not included.
- Limit 1 pass per household.
- The pass itself is a hang tag for a vehicle. Display the hang tag from your rear-view mirror with the park pass facing out.
- There are no overdue fines for late passes at RPL.
- A $50 lost charge will be applied when a pass is overdue and will be removed when the pass is returned.
Don’t have a library card?
- Regina residents: sign up using our online form or visit us at a branch
- Non-Regina residents: visit us in person to sign up for a SILS library card.
About the program:
The JRPM Park Pass Lending Program is a province-wide pilot created through a partnership between Saskatchewan Library Association, Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association, and the Saskatchewan Regional Parks Association.