Britannica School is the go-to site for learning more about any subject—for all grades and all reading abilities—offering thousands of up-to-date, curated, and curriculum-relevant articles, images, videos, audio clips, primary sources, maps, research tools, recommended Web sites, and three separate databases—Elementary, Middle, or High.
• Built-in support for differentiated learning allows students to change reading levels with one simple click.
• Read-aloud, a font size adjuster, and built-in translation tools support students with special needs and ELLs.
• Accurate, up-to-date non-fiction content aligned to the next generation science and common core standards.
• Group together related content types for activities or projects using the easy-to-use “Content Collector.”
• Tailor-made for STEM education!
• A responsive design provides the same user experience on a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop computer, or any Internet-connected device.
If you need to renew your library card or reset your PIN, please contact our staff.
Staff can also provide basic assistance with the service.
Regina Public Library is pleased to provide free access to these third-party services to customers paying taxes to or residing in the City of Regina. Members of other Saskatchewan libraries are not guaranteed access to these services or any other electronic resource to which Regina Public Library subscribes.
Regina Public Library customers are reminded that these are third-party services over which Regina Public Library has no control so changes may occur without warning and customization is not always possible.